Orlando Raccoon Removal professionals provide complete Raccoon Control in Orlando, Florida and services surrounding Florida Metro areas for problems relating to Raccoon Control and Raccoon Removal.
Wildlife Control professionals are experts in Raccoon Control in Orlando, Florida, and our list of services includes Wildlife Management, Animal Control, Animal Removal and Cleaning and Repairs for Residential, Industrial and Commercial Properties relating to any wildlife in the Orlando, Florida metro area. We also are the experts in Raccoon Damage repair and cleanup. We have a state of the art Vacuum system that lets us remove raccoon feces in a safe and speedy manner. Don't let the Raccoons of Orlando take over your home, give us a call today!!
Some interesting Facts About Raccoons:
- Raccoon breeding season in Orlando is Late January to Early February.
- Raccoons have on average 3 to 4 young a year.
- Raccoons are one of the most destructive animals we handle.
- Raccoons do over 22 million dollars of damage each year in home owner insurance claims.
- Once a Raccoon takes up residence at your home, It will not just leave. Raccoons are very territorial and will defend their "home" with great vigor.
- An average size Raccoon averages 22-30 lbs.
- Raccoons can be found in Orlando and in all cities nationwide.
How Do I get rid of raccoons? Simple, Have a licensed wildlife removal specialist come in a remove it for you, Raccoons can be very aggressive creatures and are a very common carrier of Rabies. Only an experienced person with the right equipment should attempt to perform a raccoon extraction. The odds of being bitten are very high.
Some interesting Facts about Raccoon Damage:
- Most damage comes from the raccoons entering a attic of a home.
- They damage Insulation, Duct Work, sheetrock, wiring and other house components.
- Raccoons can cause damage to yards and mulch beds, by digging for grubs and beetles.
- Raccoons that are defending their homes can kill house hold pets such as dogs and cats in order to protect their young.
If a Raccoon is found to be living in your Orlando home or is tearing up your yard to get to the many grubs they love to eat, give us a call today. We will handle your Raccoon problem in a timely and economical manner and we are sure you will be pleased.
A qualified Raccoon Control Company in Orlando should offer:
- Raccoon Removal and Raccoon Control location and assessment
- Guaranteed Raccoon Exclusion and Control
- Pinpointing entry points and the problems they cause
- Sealing of all potential openings with wire screening and/or caulking
- Raccoon removal sealing materials that are constructed of high quality materials
Some interesting Biology about Raccoons:
The raccoon (Procyon lotor), sometimes spelled as racoon and also known as the common raccoon, North American raccoon is a medium-sized mammal native to North America. As a result of escapes and deliberate introductions in the mid-20th century, raccoons are now also distributed across the European mainland, the Caucasus region and Japan. Their original habitats are mixed forests, but due to their adaptability they have extended their range to mountainous areas, coastal marshes and even urban areas, where some homeowners consider them pests.
With a body length of 41 to 72 cm and a weight of 8–20 lbs., the raccoon is the largest procyonid. Their dense under fur, which insulates against cold weather, accounts for almost 90% of the raccoon's grayish coat. Two of its most distinctive features are its extremely dexterous front paws and its facial mask. These are also themes in the mythology of several Native American tribes. Raccoons are also noted for their intelligence. Studies have shown that they are able to remember the solution to tasks up to three years later. Raccoons, omnivorous and usually nocturnal, have diets consisting of about 40% invertebrates, 33% plant foods and 27% vertebrates. Captive raccoons sometimes douse their food before eating it, which is most likely a vacuum activity imitating foraging at shores.
Though previously thought to be solitary, there is now evidence that raccoons engage in gender-specific social behaviors. Related females often share a common area, while unrelated males live together in groups of up to four to maintain their positions against foreign males during the mating season and other potential invaders. Home range sizes vary anywhere from 7.4 acres for females in cities to 19.1 sq miles for males in prairies. After a gestation period of about 65 days, 2 to 5 young are born in spring. The kits are subsequently raised by their mother until dispersion in late fall. Although captive raccoons have been known to live for over 20 years, their average life expectancy in the wild is only 1.8 to 3.1 years. Hunting and traffic accidents are the two most common causes of death in many areas.
Trutech services the entire Orlando County area, including Altamonte Springs, Avalon, Buenaventura Lakes, Citrus Ridge, Daytona Beach, East Wood, Fairview Shores, Lockhart, Longwood, Meadow Woods, Oak Ridge, Pine Hills, Stoney Brook, Timber Creek, Vista Lakes, Winter Garden, Winter Springs and more.
Raccoon Removal Services provided in Zip Codes: 32801, 32802, 32803, 32804, 32805, 32806, 32807, 32808, 32809, 32810, 32811, 32812, 32814, 32815, 32816, 32817, 32818, 32819, 32820, 32821, 32822, 32824, 32825, 32826, 32827, 32828, 32829, 32830, 32831, 32832, 32833, 32834, 32835, 32836, 32837, 32839, 32853, 32854, 32855, 32856, 32857, 32859, 32858, 32860, 32861, 32862, 32867, 32869, 32872.
So, if you suspect raccoons in the attic, or have raccoons constantly raiding your trash cans, you should definitely call the raccoon control technicians at Raccoon Control Solutions at (407) 459-8159.